forum-nerf Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Antivirus

Répondre au sujet    forum-nerf Index du Forum » Discussions » Blabla Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Antivirus
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

Message Antivirus Répondre en citant
Hello,

Does anyone has suggestions for other virus scanners?They must have a linux version, else it won't work. Most of those antivirus programs are free for personal use but you have to register with an email address. Is it allowed to include the key, that I received, in the package or has everybody who wants to use it, register his own version?I have also included Mersene prime test and stresscpu2 successfully into Parted Magic.

Victor, how big can I make the package?Avast antivirus is now 10MB compressed (uncompressed 20mb).
The definition file is 5MB (now in the archive).I am trying to place the definition files in another 7z file, so that updating the definitions would be easy.Is there someone who can make 48x48 icons for stresscpu2, mersene prime test and a general antivirus icon in the gimp or photoshop? Save the image as png.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1361
Custom explainer video company

Thanks

Jeu 3 Mai - 14:20 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 3 Mai - 14:20 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    forum-nerf Index du Forum » Discussions » Blabla Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation