forum-nerf Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Nerf Guns

Répondre au sujet    forum-nerf Index du Forum » NERF » Recon CS-6 Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Nerf Guns
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

Message Nerf Guns Répondre en citant
Hello,

Did a quick search and there was no topic dedicated to this, so here's one.
I'm 17, and I'll be 18, and I'll be 18 next wednesday, I'm going to be a nerf N-Strike Recon CS-6 ... Like a boss. Now, the fact I did not have the same reaction from all of my friends, calling me childish and saying they expected me to do so in the face of airsofting and acting very childishly. Then about 5 minutes ago, they were so excited they gave me back because they just did not like it they did not like it because it makes you feel better.

This is the result of a Null strike, I'm going to make a lot of money. away when his birthday comes. Anyway, what are your thoughts on the nerf range of toys? Dart blasters, water guns, anything, and is there an age where it becomes unacceptable to own one?
I mean, when I was one of the people who sold me he had a few different nerve blasters and gave us advice on how to use them, in his early 20s.

Please help

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.realitymod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94650
Digital production agency

Thanks

Jeu 29 Mar - 08:12 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 29 Mar - 08:12 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    forum-nerf Index du Forum » NERF » Recon CS-6 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation