forum-nerf Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Cs-6 Deploy Modification

Répondre au sujet    forum-nerf Index du Forum » NERF » Deploy CS-6 Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Cs-6 Deploy Modification
Auteur Message
Donnieclark

Message Cs-6 Deploy Modification Répondre en citant
Hi,

I'm a small time NERF modder from The Netherlands, who mods NERF blasters primarily for the fun of it ... and using them at the office! So far I've been modded two Mavericks and a Longstrike, with pretty basic mods (AR removal, spring tightening, etc.). Nothing fancy.

My latest asset is a Deploy, which I figured could be modded pretty easily, as well as the same internals as my Longstrike (the whole reverse plunger system). Unfortunately, with the internals pictures at Mod Works, I can not seem to get a better view of the gun to detach! I'm going to see you there, but at the back of the gun, where the spring is coming up, it looks like there's a hidden screw or something. A screw which I can not get to ...

Please help.

Thanks!

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://nerfhaven.com/forums/topic/19481-cs-6-deploy-modification/

Promotional Campaign Examples

Jeu 1 Fév - 11:13 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 1 Fév - 11:13 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    forum-nerf Index du Forum » NERF » Deploy CS-6 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation