forum-nerf Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Are we witnessing the slow death of FPS single player games?

Répondre au sujet    forum-nerf Index du Forum » Discussions » Jeux Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Are we witnessing the slow death of FPS single player games?
Auteur Message
Donnieclark

Message Are we witnessing the slow death of FPS single player games? Répondre en citant
i struggle to be able to name any really "great" single player fps in recent years (doom is the exception that proves the rule - although it's play style with little to no story is arguably very mp). overwatch, battlefield, titanfall 2, destiny expansions, battlefront, r6 siege, killing floor 2, splatoon, the division, infinite warfare... all big shooters released recently that are either exclusively, or focus heavily on, mp. compared to... deus ex md? far cry primal? hardly stellar games.

rewind ten years ago to 2007 with the release of some pivotal single player shooters - stalker soc, bioshock, half life ep2, modern warfare, halo 3 and crysis and i'd never have guessed that a decade later we'd be in this situation. crysis in particular with it's huge sprawling levels, blockbusting set pieces, amazing graphics, myriad of attack options / game paths, stealth, action, destructible environments, vehicles usage etc. felt like it was about to herald in a new generation of ambitious sp shooters... but, to the long term detriment of the genre, they never materialised.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.gamespot.com/fo

3d product video

Jeu 7 Déc - 13:43 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 7 Déc - 13:43 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    forum-nerf Index du Forum » Discussions » Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation