forum-nerf Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Axiom Verge Nintendo Switch Giveaway

Répondre au sujet    forum-nerf Index du Forum » Discussions » Jeux Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Axiom Verge Nintendo Switch Giveaway
Auteur Message
Donnieclark

Message Axiom Verge Nintendo Switch Giveaway Répondre en citant
Hi,
Axiom Verge is an action-platform-exploration game that's not only created in intricate detail in the style of classics such as Metroid, Contra, Bionic Commando, and Blaster Master, but also uses those old-school "glitches" that we know and love as a gameplay feature. You'll use them to scramble enemies, corrupt environments, and pass through walls into hidden areas in a massive alien world.
Getting a Switch October 27th this would be a great second digital title since Mario Odyssey is digital in the bundle Sad. I gotta add to that because it really grinds my gears i'm getting a bundle and they can't even give the physical version. I know most if not all bundles do this but still would be nice to have the physical copy or an option to upgrade to the physical copy.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.gampot.com/foramespot-giveaways-9093996/axio

3D Promotional Video

Mar 5 Déc - 11:00 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 5 Déc - 11:00 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    forum-nerf Index du Forum » Discussions » Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation