forum-nerf Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Modifying the "Quit" menu.

Répondre au sujet    forum-nerf Index du Forum » Modifications » Modification Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Modifying the "Quit" menu.
Auteur Message
Donnieclark

Message Modifying the "Quit" menu. Répondre en citant
Hi,

I am trying to modify my version of retropie to eliminate the options in the Start>Quit menu, so that the only options available are to "restart the system", and "shutdown the system", and if I get adventurous, Maybe change the menu labels to simply read "Restart" and "Shutdown"

I am still learning Linux, so a "grep -ri 'quit emulationstation' / | more" command was what I thought would point me to the file that controlled that menu, but I'm not getting anything back.

Is there a way to modify this menu, and if so, where would I look. If I'm using the grep command inappropriately, advice there would be appreciated as well.

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://retropie.org.uk/forum/topic/14376/modifying-the-quit-menu

animated brand video

Mer 29 Nov - 09:18 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 29 Nov - 09:18 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    forum-nerf Index du Forum » Modifications » Modification Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation