forum-nerf Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Dark and Light style modifications and maps ?

Répondre au sujet    forum-nerf Index du Forum » Modifications » Modification Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Dark and Light style modifications and maps ?
Auteur Message
Donnieclark

Message Dark and Light style modifications and maps ? Répondre en citant
hello,

So the idea, since Dark and Light uses actuak Ark assets, that means there is a plausible way to use Dark and Light assets in Ark, Dark and Light it horribly optimized, like minimum Gtx960 optimized. The idea is to either rip the map straight out of Dark and Light, or make a new similar map, create mods for magic and fantasy item and weapons crafting, etc the idea to give us Ark set in a medieval fantasy setting, instead of "tribes" could be "banners" more of a Game of Thrones style gameplay and world. So whats everyones thoughts? And is anyone interested in being a part of this process? If so i plan on starting it this week, i already have Dark and Light so datamining the assets wont be an issue

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/fo ... -and-maps/

whiteboard animation explainer 

Ven 24 Nov - 08:40 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 24 Nov - 08:40 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    forum-nerf Index du Forum » Modifications » Modification Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation