forum-nerf Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
SONY A7Rii + 24-70 2.8 GM Aperture Error

Répondre au sujet    forum-nerf Index du Forum » Moderation & autres. » Suggestions Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
SONY A7Rii + 24-70 2.8 GM Aperture Error
Auteur Message
Donnieclark

Message SONY A7Rii + 24-70 2.8 GM Aperture Error Répondre en citant
I recently was able to acquire a Sony 24-70 2.8 GM lens for my A7Rii and travelled to Alaska and Albuquerque with it. I put this camera on a Peak Design strap with the lens facing downwards.

During a short hike, upon turning on the camera, the screen showed me "F--" where it should show the aperture. I tried turning the camera on and off but that did not change. I eventually hit the lens lock button, rotated it anti-clockwise as I would do to remove the lens but instead locked it again and turned on the camera. This brought back the Aperture value of the lens. I thought it was a one-off and ignored it but its become recurring now. Everytime I turn the camera off, walk a few steps and then turn it on, I have to do the same exercise to get the lens to work. Its become really frustrating.

All other lens work fine with the camera.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any guidance?

Please help....

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/60235330

Startup Launch Videos

Lun 20 Nov - 11:50 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 20 Nov - 11:50 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    forum-nerf Index du Forum » Moderation & autres. » Suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation