forum-nerf Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Google Docs question - hyperlink

Répondre au sujet    forum-nerf Index du Forum » Discussions » Blabla Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Google Docs question - hyperlink
Auteur Message
Donnieclark

Message Google Docs question - hyperlink Répondre en citant
Hi,

I know this has been asked before but I haven't been able to find the answer I'm looking for.

I work in IT and my teammates and I share a google document where we paste case numbers. I want to format the cells that we paste the case numbers into such that when we paste a case number, it will actually be a hyperlink so we can click on the case number in the cell and it'll open a web browser page 
Example:

Paste 1234567 into the cell so a hyperlink is created and I can click on the hyperlink 

I cannot get the =hyperlink command to work the way I want it to. Interestingly enough, I managed to create a script that I can click on and run, but the hyperlink occurs AFTER the script is run, not just by pasting the case number into the cell, And, the script only works on an individual cell, not a whole column. The script I created puts a menu item next to Help called URL, then I can click on a sub-item called create URL, that changes the case number into the desired URL.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/docs/TufyWa1XRek;context-place=forum/docs

graphic video

Jeu 9 Nov - 16:24 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 9 Nov - 16:24 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    forum-nerf Index du Forum » Discussions » Blabla Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation