forum-nerf Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Unable to contact IP driver - Error Code 5

Répondre au sujet    forum-nerf Index du Forum » Moderation & autres. » Suggestions Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Unable to contact IP driver - Error Code 5
Auteur Message
Donnieclark

Message Unable to contact IP driver - Error Code 5 Répondre en citant
I have hyper-v machines with Windows 2008 Standard x64 installed on them. One of them has Domain Controller and DNS installed and other has SQL Server 2008 on it. I used the Export and Import process to create these machines from the same base VM. The SQL Server machine is added to the Domain. When I login as local administrator on SQL machine and issue a Ping command i.e. Ping domain.com it works fine. However when I login as a domain account on SQL Server (this domain account is added as Administrator on SQL Server machine) and issue the ping command i.e. ping domain.com I get the following error: Unable to contact IP driver - Error Code 5 What could be wrong here? I hope it is not that SID of the these VM are same somehow and that is causing it? I assume the TCP/IP stack should not be corrupt because Ping command works in one case as mentioned above. Would appreciate your help/ideas. 
Please help. 
Thanks! 

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Fo … rverhyperv

video animation

Lun 30 Oct - 08:54 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 30 Oct - 08:54 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    forum-nerf Index du Forum » Moderation & autres. » Suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation